- Native Texan- born and raised in Arlington, TX
- Military Wife- settled in Dripping when my husband left active duty in 2019
- Mom of 3 young kids- 1 school aged
- Daughter and daughter-in-law of teachers
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Owner of private psychiatric practice in Dripping Springs
- Former healthcare fundraising chair for Baylor University Medical Center
- Co-founder of Christian non-profit, we are the one.
- B.S.- Baylor University Honors College
- M.D./ M.P.H.- University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio
- Psychiatry Residency- George Washington University Hospital
- Founder of Dripping Springs Relief- started to provide relief following the storm and continues to help provide general assistance to community members
- Bannockburn Church Children's Ministry Volunteer
- Member of Dripping Springs Psychotherapy Network
- Volunteered for district mental health committees and covid task force
- Creating an environment that nurtures the hearts, souls, and minds of young learners
- Improving mental health awareness and education in schools
- Providing nonpartisan, unbiased education
- Rooting children in confidence, safety, and security
Education is not merely grades and graduation; education is the holistic consummation of a thriving mind, body, and soul.
I am committed to the betterment of children's lives through nurturing our children's physical, emotional, developmental, and of course, academic, needs in schools.
CONNECT WITH ME
Share with me your questions or concerns. Let me know how I can help! I'll get back to you ASAP.